Surfing the wave on a borrowed board: range expansion and spread of introgressed organellar genomes in the seaweed Fucus ceranoides L.
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 4812–4822, November 2010
How to Cite
NEIVA, J., PEARSON, G. A., VALERO, M. and SERRÃO, E. A. (2010), Surfing the wave on a borrowed board: range expansion and spread of introgressed organellar genomes in the seaweed Fucus ceranoides L. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4812–4822. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04853.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Received 23 April 2010; revision received 26 August 2010; accepted 30 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!