The invasion route for an insect pest species: the tobacco aphid in the New World
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 4738–4752, November 2010
How to Cite
ZEPEDA-PAULO, F. A., SIMON, J.-C., RAMÍREZ, C. C., FUENTES-CONTRERAS, E., MARGARITOPOULOS, J. T., WILSON, A. C. C., SORENSON, C. E., BRIONES, L. M., AZEVEDO, R., OHASHI, D. V., LACROIX, C., GLAIS, L. and FIGUEROA, C. C. (2010), The invasion route for an insect pest species: the tobacco aphid in the New World. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4738–4752. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04857.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Received 11 December 2009; revision received 4 August 2010; accepted 6 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!