Constraints on speciation suggested by comparing lake-stream stickleback divergence across two continents
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 4963–4978, November 2010
How to Cite
BERNER, D., ROESTI, M., HENDRY, A. P. and SALZBURGER, W. (2010), Constraints on speciation suggested by comparing lake-stream stickleback divergence across two continents. Molecular Ecology, 19: 4963–4978. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04858.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Received 11 June 2010; revision received 13 August 2010; revision accepted 2 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!