Extremely high molecular diversity within the East Asian nematode Caenorhabditis sp. 5
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 5022–5029, November 2010
How to Cite
WANG, G.-X., REN, S., REN, Y., AI, H. and CUTTER, A. D. (2010), Extremely high molecular diversity within the East Asian nematode Caenorhabditis sp. 5. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5022–5029. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04862.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received 30 June 2010; revision received 30 August 2010; accepted 3 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!