Habitat distribution influences dispersal and fine-scale genetic population structure of eastern foxsnakes (Mintonius gloydi) across a fragmented landscape
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 5157–5171, December 2010
How to Cite
ROW, J. R., BLOUIN-DEMERS, G. and LOUGHEED, S. C. (2010), Habitat distribution influences dispersal and fine-scale genetic population structure of eastern foxsnakes (Mintonius gloydi) across a fragmented landscape. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5157–5171. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04872.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 5 June 2010; revision received 23 August 2010; accepted 12 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!