Patterns of introduction and adaptation during the invasion of Aegilops triuncialis (Poaceae) into Californian serpentine soils
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 5308–5319, December 2010
How to Cite
MEIMBERG, H., MILAN, N. F., KARATASSIOU, M., ESPELAND, E. K., McKAY, J. K. and RICE, K. J. (2010), Patterns of introduction and adaptation during the invasion of Aegilops triuncialis (Poaceae) into Californian serpentine soils. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5308–5319. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04875.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 9 November 2009; revision received 14 September 2010; accepted 16 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!