The genetic architecture of domestication in the chicken: effects of pleiotropy and linkage
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 5140–5156, December 2010
How to Cite
WRIGHT, D., RUBIN, C.-J., MARTINEZ BARRIO, A., SCHÜTZ, K., KERJE, S., BRÄNDSTRÖM, H., KINDMARK, A., JENSEN, P. and ANDERSSON, L. (2010), The genetic architecture of domestication in the chicken: effects of pleiotropy and linkage. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5140–5156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04882.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 26 October 2009; revision received 8 September 2010; accepted 16 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!