Genetic structure in large, continuous mammal populations: the example of brown bears in northwestern Eurasia
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 5359–5370, December 2010
How to Cite
TAMMELEHT, E., REMM, J., KORSTEN, M., DAVISON, J., TUMANOV, I., SAVELJEV, A., MÄNNIL, P., KOJOLA, I. and SAARMA, U. (2010), Genetic structure in large, continuous mammal populations: the example of brown bears in northwestern Eurasia. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5359–5370. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04885.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Received 7 July 2010; revision received 15 September 2010; accepted 24 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!