Quantifying microbial communities with 454 pyrosequencing: does read abundance count?
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, as represented by the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 5555–5565, December 2010
How to Cite
AMEND, A. S., SEIFERT, K. A. and BRUNS, T. D. (2010), Quantifying microbial communities with 454 pyrosequencing: does read abundance count?. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5555–5565. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04898.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received 19 May 2010; revision received 18 September 2010; accepted 21 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!