Birth of a hotspot of intraspecific genetic diversity: notes from the underground
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 5432–5451, December 2010
How to Cite
CANESTRELLI, D., ALOISE, G., CECCHETTI, S. and NASCETTI, G. (2010), Birth of a hotspot of intraspecific genetic diversity: notes from the underground. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5432–5451. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04900.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Received 28 December 2009; revision received 24 September 2010; accepted 28 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!