Present address: Department of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Bath, Bath, Somerset BA2 7AY, UK.
Genetic basis of infectivity evolution in a bacteriophage
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: FRONTIERS IN HOST-PARASITE ECOLOGY AND EVOLUTION
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 981–989, March 2011
How to Cite
SCANLAN, P. D., HALL, A. R., LOPEZ-PASCUA, L. D. C. and BUCKLING, A. (2011), Genetic basis of infectivity evolution in a bacteriophage. Molecular Ecology, 20: 981–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04903.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Received 20 April 2010; revision received 25 June 2010; accepted 28 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!