Nonspecific patterns of vector, host and avian malaria parasite associations in a central African rainforest
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: FRONTIERS IN HOST-PARASITE ECOLOGY AND EVOLUTION
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1049–1061, March 2011
How to Cite
NJABO, K. Y., CORNEL, A. J., BONNEAUD, C., TOFFELMIER, E., SEHGAL, R. N. M., VALKIŪNAS, G., RUSSELL, A. F. and SMITH, T. B. (2011), Nonspecific patterns of vector, host and avian malaria parasite associations in a central African rainforest. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1049–1061. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04904.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received 4 May 2010; revision received 1 September 2010; accepted 15 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!