The Strait of Gibraltar as a major biogeographic barrier in Mediterranean conifers: a comparative phylogeographic survey
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 5452–5468, December 2010
How to Cite
JARAMILLO-CORREA, J. P., GRIVET, D., TERRAB, A., KURT, Y., De-LUCAS, A. I., WAHID, N., VENDRAMIN, G. G. and GONZÁLEZ-MARTÍNEZ, S. C. (2010), The Strait of Gibraltar as a major biogeographic barrier in Mediterranean conifers: a comparative phylogeographic survey. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5452–5468. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04912.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2010
- Received 14 May 2010; revision received 5 August 2010; accepted 10 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!