CpDNA-based species identification and phylogeography: application to African tropical tree species
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 5469–5483, December 2010
How to Cite
DUMINIL, J., HEUERTZ, M., DOUCET, J.-L., BOURLAND, N., CRUAUD, C., GAVORY, F., DOUMENGE, C., NAVASCUÉS, M. and HARDY, O. J. (2010), CpDNA-based species identification and phylogeography: application to African tropical tree species. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5469–5483. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04917.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
- Received 28 January 2010; revision received 27 September 2010; accepted 30 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!