Inferring the colonization of a mountain range—refugia vs. nunatak survival in high alpine ground beetles
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 394–408, January 2011
How to Cite
LOHSE, K., NICHOLLS, J. A. and STONE, G. N. (2011), Inferring the colonization of a mountain range—refugia vs. nunatak survival in high alpine ground beetles. Molecular Ecology, 20: 394–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04929.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
- Received 6 July 2010; revision received 9 September 2010; accepted 16 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!