The imprecision of heterozygosity-fitness correlations hinders the detection of inbreeding and inbreeding depression in a threatened species
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 67–79, January 2011
How to Cite
GRUEBER, C. E., WATERS, J. M. and JAMIESON, I. G. (2011), The imprecision of heterozygosity-fitness correlations hinders the detection of inbreeding and inbreeding depression in a threatened species. Molecular Ecology, 20: 67–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04930.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Received 15 July 2010; revision received 28 September 2010; accepted 7 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!