The transcriptomics of sympatric dwarf and normal lake whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis spp., Salmonidae) divergence as revealed by next-generation sequencing
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 5389–5403, December 2010
How to Cite
JEUKENS, J., RENAUT, S., ST-CYR, J., NOLTE, A. W. and BERNATCHEZ, L. (2010), The transcriptomics of sympatric dwarf and normal lake whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis spp., Salmonidae) divergence as revealed by next-generation sequencing. Molecular Ecology, 19: 5389–5403. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04934.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Received 7 June 2010; revision received 18 August 2010; accepted 29 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!