Multiple approaches to detect outliers in a genome scan for selection in ocellated lizards (Lacerta lepida) along an environmental gradient
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 193–205, January 2011
How to Cite
NUNES, V. L., BEAUMONT, M. A., BUTLIN, R. K. and PAULO, O. S. (2011), Multiple approaches to detect outliers in a genome scan for selection in ocellated lizards (Lacerta lepida) along an environmental gradient. Molecular Ecology, 20: 193–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04936.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Received 16 September 2009; revision received 7 October 2010; accepted 14 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!