Present address: BD Diagnostics, 2740 rue Einstein, Ste-Foy, Quebec G1P 4S4, Canada.
The West Pacific diversity hotspot as a source or sink for new species? Population genetic insights from the Indo-Pacific parrotfish Scarus rubroviolaceus
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 219–234, January 2011
How to Cite
FITZPATRICK, J. M., CARLON, D. B., LIPPE, C. and ROBERTSON, D. R. (2011), The West Pacific diversity hotspot as a source or sink for new species? Population genetic insights from the Indo-Pacific parrotfish Scarus rubroviolaceus. Molecular Ecology, 20: 219–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04942.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
- Received 8 September 2009; revision received 12 October 2010; accepted 15 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!