A restricted hybrid zone between native and introduced red fox (Vulpes vulpes) populations suggests reproductive barriers and competitive exclusion
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 326–341, January 2011
How to Cite
SACKS, B. N., MOORE, M., STATHAM, M. J. and WITTMER, H. U. (2011), A restricted hybrid zone between native and introduced red fox (Vulpes vulpes) populations suggests reproductive barriers and competitive exclusion. Molecular Ecology, 20: 326–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04943.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Received 19 May 2010; revision received 20 October 2010; accepted 27 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!