Why replication is important in landscape genetics: American black bear in the Rocky Mountains
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1092–1107, March 2011
How to Cite
SHORT BULL, R. A., CUSHMAN, S. A., MACE, R., CHILTON, T., KENDALL, K. C., LANDGUTH, E. L., SCHWARTZ, M.K., MCKELVEY, K., ALLENDORF, F. W. and LUIKART, G. (2011), Why replication is important in landscape genetics: American black bear in the Rocky Mountains. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1092–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04944.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 12 January 2010; revision received 3 September 2010; accepted 2 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!