Female philopatry and male-biased dispersal in a direct-developing salamander, Plethodon cinereus
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 249–257, January 2011
How to Cite
LIEBGOLD, E. B., BRODIE, E. D. and CABE, P. R. (2011), Female philopatry and male-biased dispersal in a direct-developing salamander, Plethodon cinereus. Molecular Ecology, 20: 249–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04946.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received 24 August 2010; revision received 1 November 2010; accepted 2 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!