Species abundance distributions and richness estimations in fungal metagenomics – lessons learned from community ecology
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 275–285, January 2011
How to Cite
UNTERSEHER, M., JUMPPONEN, A., ÖPIK, M., TEDERSOO, L., MOORA, M., DORMANN, C. F. and SCHNITTLER, M. (2011), Species abundance distributions and richness estimations in fungal metagenomics – lessons learned from community ecology. Molecular Ecology, 20: 275–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04948.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received 25 May 2010; revision received 29 October 2010; revision accepted 4 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!