Replicated hybrid zones of Xiphophorus swordtails along an elevational gradient
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 342–356, January 2011
How to Cite
CULUMBER, Z. W., FISHER, H. S., TOBLER, M., MATEOS, M., BARBER, P. H., SORENSON, M. D. and ROSENTHAL, G. G. (2011), Replicated hybrid zones of Xiphophorus swordtails along an elevational gradient. Molecular Ecology, 20: 342–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04949.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2010
- Received 10 June 2010; revision received 21 October 2010; accepted 2 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!