These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
SNP signatures of selection on standing genetic variation and their association with adaptive phenotypes along gradients of ecological speciation in lake whitefish species pairs (Coregonus spp.)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 545–559, February 2011
How to Cite
RENAUT, S., NOLTE, A. W., ROGERS, S. M., DEROME, N. and BERNATCHEZ, L. (2011), SNP signatures of selection on standing genetic variation and their association with adaptive phenotypes along gradients of ecological speciation in lake whitefish species pairs (Coregonus spp.). Molecular Ecology, 20: 545–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04952.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Received 18 August 2010; revision received 19 October 2010; accepted 27 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!