These authors contributed equally to this work.
Allele-specific gene expression in a wild nonhuman primate population
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 725–739, February 2011
How to Cite
TUNG, J., AKINYI, M. Y., MUTURA, S., ALTMANN, J., WRAY, G. A. and ALBERTS, S. C. (2011), Allele-specific gene expression in a wild nonhuman primate population. Molecular Ecology, 20: 725–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04970.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Received 19 April 2010; revision received 6 November 2010; accepted 23 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!