Looking at both sides of the invasion: patterns of colonization in the violet tunicate Botrylloides violaceus
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 503–516, February 2011
How to Cite
BOCK, D. G., ZHAN, A., LEJEUSNE, C., MacISAAC, H. J. and CRISTESCU, M. E. (2011), Looking at both sides of the invasion: patterns of colonization in the violet tunicate Botrylloides violaceus. Molecular Ecology, 20: 503–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04971.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 8 April 2010; revision received 17 November 2010; accepted 23 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!