Present address: Division of Biological Science, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, Sakyo, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan.
Diversity and infection prevalence of endosymbionts in natural populations of the chestnut weevil: relevance of local climate and host plants
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 853–868, February 2011
How to Cite
TOJU, H. and FUKATSU, T. (2011), Diversity and infection prevalence of endosymbionts in natural populations of the chestnut weevil: relevance of local climate and host plants. Molecular Ecology, 20: 853–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04980.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Received 1 September 2010; revision received 20 November 2010; accepted 25 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!