Present address: Syngenta Seeds, S.A.S., 12, Chemin de l’Hobit, 31790 Saint Sauveur, France.
A comparative genomic map for Caulanthus amplexicaulis and related species (Brassicaceae)
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 784–798, February 2011
How to Cite
BURRELL, A. M., TAYLOR, K. G., WILLIAMS, R. J., CANTRELL, R. T., MENZ, M. A. and PEPPER, A. E. (2011), A comparative genomic map for Caulanthus amplexicaulis and related species (Brassicaceae). Molecular Ecology, 20: 784–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04981.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Received 2 July 2010; revision received 27 September 2010, 21 October 2010; accepted 23 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!