Bayesian analysis of hybridization and introgression between the endangered european mink (Mustela lutreola) and the polecat (Mustela putorius)
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1176–1190, March 2011
How to Cite
CABRIA, M. T., MICHAUX, J. R., GÓMEZ-MOLINER, B. J., SKUMATOV, D., MARAN, T., FOURNIER, P., LÓPEZ de LUZURIAGA, J. and ZARDOYA, R. (2011), Bayesian analysis of hybridization and introgression between the endangered european mink (Mustela lutreola) and the polecat (Mustela putorius). Molecular Ecology, 20: 1176–1190. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04988.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Received 12 April 2010; revision received 5 November 2010; accepted 23 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!