Current address: Department of Biology, Columbus State University, Columbus, GA 31907-5645, USA
Spatial patterns of plant diversity below-ground as revealed by DNA barcoding
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1289–1302, March 2011
How to Cite
KESANAKURTI, P. R., FAZEKAS, A. J., BURGESS, K. S., PERCY, D. M., NEWMASTER, S. G., GRAHAM, S. W., BARRETT, S. C. H., HAJIBABAEI, M. and HUSBAND, B. C. (2011), Spatial patterns of plant diversity below-ground as revealed by DNA barcoding. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1289–1302. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04989.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2011
- Received 12 August 2010; revision received 14 November 2010; accepted 22 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!