Present address: The Roslin Institute, Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, University of Edinburgh, Roslin EH25 9PS, UK.
Digital gene expression analysis of gastrointestinal helminth resistance in Scottish blackface lambs
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: FRONTIERS IN HOST-PARASITE ECOLOGY AND EVOLUTION
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 910–919, March 2011
How to Cite
PEMBERTON, J. M., BERALDI, D., CRAIG, B. H. and HOPKINS, J. (2011), Digital gene expression analysis of gastrointestinal helminth resistance in Scottish blackface lambs. Molecular Ecology, 20: 910–919. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04992.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received 5 August 2010; revision received 6 December 2010; accepted 9 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!