Population structure of mycobionts and photobionts of the widespread lichen Cetraria aculeata
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1208–1232, March 2011
How to Cite
FERNÁNDEZ-MENDOZA, F., DOMASCHKE, S., GARCÍA, M. A., JORDAN, P., MARTÍN, M. P. and PRINTZEN, C. (2011), Population structure of mycobionts and photobionts of the widespread lichen Cetraria aculeata. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1208–1232. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04993.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Received 11 December 2009; revision received 4 November 2010; accepted 22 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!