Contemporary hybrid speciation in sculpins (Cottus spp.)
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1320–1321, April 2011
How to Cite
RENAUT, S. (2011), Contemporary hybrid speciation in sculpins (Cottus spp.). Molecular Ecology, 20: 1320–1321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2010.04998.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Received 24 November 2010; revision received 7 December 2010; accepted 9 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!