Significant genetic boundaries and spatial dynamics of giant pandas occupying fragmented habitat across southwest China
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1122–1132, March 2011
How to Cite
ZHU, L., ZHANG, S., GU, X. and WEI, F. (2011), Significant genetic boundaries and spatial dynamics of giant pandas occupying fragmented habitat across southwest China. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1122–1132. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.04999.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Received 17 May 2010; revision received 22 November 2010; accepted 2 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!