Pleistocene origin and population history of a neoendemic alpine butterfly
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1233–1247, March 2011
How to Cite
SCHOVILLE, SEAN. D., STUCKEY, M. and RODERICK, G. K. (2011), Pleistocene origin and population history of a neoendemic alpine butterfly. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1233–1247. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05003.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Received 4 June 2009; revision accepted 16 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!