Present address: (E.B.), Department for Molecular Biomedical Research, VIB and Department of Biomedical Molecular Biology, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium. (P.F.) CNRS UMR6247, Génétique, Réproduction et Développement (GReD), Clermont Université, 24 avenue des Landais, 63177 Aubière Cedex, France.
Assessing the complex architecture of polygenic traits in diverged yeast populations
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1401–1413, April 2011
How to Cite
CUBILLOS, F. A., BILLI, E., ZÖRGÖ, E., PARTS, L., FARGIER, P., OMHOLT, S., BLOMBERG, A., WARRINGER, J., LOUIS, E. J. and LITI, G. (2011), Assessing the complex architecture of polygenic traits in diverged yeast populations. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1401–1413. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05005.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 15 July 2010; revision received 26 November 2010; accepted 12 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!