Present address: Marine Science Program, University of San Diego, San Diego, CA 92110, USA.
Mitochondrial and nuclear DNA sequences reveal recent divergence in morphologically indistinguishable petrels
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1364–1377, April 2011
How to Cite
WELCH, A. J., YOSHIDA, A. A. and FLEISCHER, R. C. (2011), Mitochondrial and nuclear DNA sequences reveal recent divergence in morphologically indistinguishable petrels. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1364–1377. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05008.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Received 25 January 2010; revision received 6 December 2010; accepted 15 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!