These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Cryptic diversity and female host specificity in a parasitoid where the sexes utilize hosts from separate orders
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1508–1528, April 2011
How to Cite
HAYWARD, A., MCMAHON, D. P. and KATHIRITHAMBY, J. (2011), Cryptic diversity and female host specificity in a parasitoid where the sexes utilize hosts from separate orders. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1508–1528. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05010.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
- Received 14 March 2010; revision received 28 November 2010; accepted 16 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!