Microsatellite DNA analyses of a highly disjunct New Zealand tree reveal strong differentiation and imply a formerly more continuous distribution
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1389–1400, April 2011
How to Cite
SHEPHERD, L. D. and PERRIE, L. R. (2011), Microsatellite DNA analyses of a highly disjunct New Zealand tree reveal strong differentiation and imply a formerly more continuous distribution. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1389–1400. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05017.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Received 14 September 2010; revision received 7 January 2011; accepted 9 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!