Present address: New Zealand Institute for Advanced Study, Massey University Auckland, Private Bag 102 904, North Shore MSC, POB 0745, Auckland, New Zealand.
Plant species diversity and composition of experimental grasslands affect genetic differentiation of Lolium perenne populations
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2188–2203, May 2011
How to Cite
NESTMANN, S., SRETENOVIC RAJICIC, T., DEHMER, K. J., FISCHER, M., SCHUMACHER, J. and ROSCHER, C. (2011), Plant species diversity and composition of experimental grasslands affect genetic differentiation of Lolium perenne populations. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2188–2203. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05027.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2011
- Received 29 January 2010; revision received 18 November 2010; accepted 1 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!