These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Stored sperm differs from ejaculated sperm by proteome alterations associated with energy metabolism in the honeybee Apis mellifera
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 2643–2654, June 2011
How to Cite
POLAND, V., EUBEL, H., KING, M., SOLHEIM, C., HARVEY MILLAR, A. and BAER, B. (2011), Stored sperm differs from ejaculated sperm by proteome alterations associated with energy metabolism in the honeybee Apis mellifera. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2643–2654. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05029.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Received 22 July 2010; revision received 24 November 2010; accepted 2 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!