Palaeoclimate change drove diversification among isolated mountain refugia in the Australian arid zone
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1529–1545, April 2011
How to Cite
PEPPER, M., FUJITA, M. K., MORITZ, C. and KEOGH, J. S. (2011), Palaeoclimate change drove diversification among isolated mountain refugia in the Australian arid zone. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1529–1545. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05036.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
- Received 21 October 2010; revision received 3 January 2011; accepted 7 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!