Interpreting the estimated timing of migration events between hybridizing species
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2353–2366, June 2011
How to Cite
STRASBURG, J. L. and RIESEBERG, L. H. (2011), Interpreting the estimated timing of migration events between hybridizing species. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2353–2366. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05048.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Received 17 March 2010; revision received 11 January 2011; accepted 24 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!