These two authors contributed equally to the work.
Inferences on pathogenic fungus population structures from microsatellite data: new insights from spatial genetics approaches
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1661–1674, April 2011
How to Cite
RIEUX, A., HALKETT, F., De LAPEYRE de BELLAIRE, L., ZAPATER, M.-F., ROUSSET, F., RAVIGNE, V. and CARLIER, J. (2011), Inferences on pathogenic fungus population structures from microsatellite data: new insights from spatial genetics approaches. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1661–1674. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05053.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Received 12 July 2010; revision received 24 January 2011; accepted 1 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!