The importance of pre-mating barriers and the local demographic context for contemporary mating patterns in hybrid zones of Eucalyptus aggregata and Eucalyptus rubida
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2367–2379, June 2011
How to Cite
FIELD, D. L., AYRE, D. J., WHELAN, R. J. and YOUNG, A. G. (2011), The importance of pre-mating barriers and the local demographic context for contemporary mating patterns in hybrid zones of Eucalyptus aggregata and Eucalyptus rubida. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2367–2379. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05054.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Received 6 February 2010; revision received 24 January 2011; accepted 4 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!