Intraspecific variation in the direction and degree of sex-biased dispersal among sea-snake populations
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1870–1876, May 2011
How to Cite
LANE, A. and SHINE, R. (2011), Intraspecific variation in the direction and degree of sex-biased dispersal among sea-snake populations. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1870–1876. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05059.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2011
- Received 18 July 2010; revision received 19 January 2011; accepted 26 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!