Heterozygosity–fitness correlations among wild populations of European tree frog (Hyla arborea) detect fixation load
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1877–1887, May 2011
How to Cite
LUQUET, E., DAVID, P., LENA, J.-P., JOLY, P., KONECNY, L., DUFRESNES, C., PERRIN, N. and PLENET, S. (2011), Heterozygosity–fitness correlations among wild populations of European tree frog (Hyla arborea) detect fixation load. Molecular Ecology, 20: 1877–1887. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05061.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Received 9 November 2010; revision received 19 January 2011; accepted 26 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!