Variation in patriline reproductive success during queen production in orphaned colonies of the thelytokous ant Cataglyphis cursor
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 2011–2022, May 2011
How to Cite
CHÉRON, B., MONNIN, T., FÉDÉRICI, P. and DOUMS, C. (2011), Variation in patriline reproductive success during queen production in orphaned colonies of the thelytokous ant Cataglyphis cursor. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2011–2022. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05075.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Received 21 May 2010; revision received 10 February 2011; accepted 17 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!