Y.T. and S.B. contributed equally to this work and should be considered co-first authors. M.B. and R.E.N. contributed equally to this work and should be considered co-third authors.
Discordances between phylogenetic and morphological patterns in alpine leaf beetles attest to an intricate biogeographic history of lineages in postglacial Europe
Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2442–2463, June 2011
How to Cite
TRIPONEZ, Y., BUERKI, S., BORER, M., NAISBIT, R. E., RAHIER, M. and ALVAREZ, N. (2011), Discordances between phylogenetic and morphological patterns in alpine leaf beetles attest to an intricate biogeographic history of lineages in postglacial Europe. Molecular Ecology, 20: 2442–2463. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05096.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
- Received 12 January 2010; revision received 28 February 2011; accepted 7 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!